NC State’s Head Coach Weighs In on Regional Training Centers
This week on Takedown TV:
– One-on-one North Carolina State Head Coach Pat Popolizio
– Tom Brands touches on 2017-18 Iowa Hawkeye roster.
– A.J. Schopp on his move from South Dakota State University to Purdue University
– Scarlet Knights Head Coach, Scott Goodale, on Rutgers recent milestone and wrestling in Yankees Stadium.
– One-on-one with Ferrum College’s new women’s head coach, Jessica Medina.
Watch online or on these cable networks/channels.
Cablevision- Sundays at 4 p.m.
Charter Cable- Thursday at 6:30 p.m., Friday 11:30 p.m. and Monday 2:30 p.m.
Comcast Cable- Friday at 5:00 p.m.
Cox Cable- Sunday 9:30 a.m.
Fight Network HD- Sundays at 4:00 p.m.
KCWI 23- Saturday 4:00 p.m.
KWEM- Stillwater, Oklahoma- Tuesday 7:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m.
Long Lines Cable- Daily at 5:30 p.m.
Mediacom Cable- Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
MidCo Sports Network- Saturday 10:00 a.m. and Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
SECV8- Friday at 5:00 p.m.
Suddenlink Cable- Check your local listings. Multiple air times.
Time Warner Cable Sports- Saturday at 12:00 p.m.
Western Reserve Cable- Tuesday at 11:00 p.m., Friday at 5:30 p.m., Saturday at 10:00 p.m.
About Takedown Media:
Takedown Media started in 1997 as a single one-hour radio program broadcast from Clear Channel’s KXNO studios in Des Moines. Takedown Radio quickly added Internet distribution of it’s audio format and began to broadcast live events along with its weekly programs. Takedown Wrestling TV is an addition to the radio program and is available on internet, Roku, Apple TV and Amazon fire. Takedown TV is also televised on Fox Sports and affiliates in all 50 states and over 30 countries via the Fight Network, 52 weeks per year.